KHTQ Rock 94 ½ & KXLX-AM 700 ESPN / 105.3 FM (Affiliates of Queen B Radio)
Online ETW Rules
WSU Yeti & WSU tickets
Sponsored by MillerCoors
1. Contest begins September 1, 2019 and ends November 20, 2019. Contestants are invited to enter online through the Mosh Pit All Stars VIP program (http://vip.rock945.com) or the 700 ESPN / 105.3 FM Field Pass VIP program (http://fieldpass.700espn.com/). Each entry on the 700 ESPN VIP Program is 5,000 points and each entry on the KHTQ Rock 94 ½ VIP Program is 10,000 points. There is no limit to number of entries. During the contest period five (5) total winners will be chosen from the entries received. Winners will receive a 4-pack of tickets for a designated Washington State University home game and a WSU logo’d Yeti Cooler. Winners must be at least 21 years of age. This prize is valued at approximately $500. All entries must be received by 11:59pm on November 20, 2019. The five (5) drawings will take place at KXLY Broadcast Group (500 W. Boone Ave., Spokane, WA 99201) at 10am on September 5, 2019, September 19, 2019, October 17, 2019, November 14, 2019, and November 21, 2019. Winner(s) does not need to be present at the time of the drawing to win. The odds of winning depend on the total number of entries. This contest is sponsored by MillerCoors.
2. Contestants must fully complete the entry form in order to be considered a finalist. Contestants are responsible for providing true, accurate, current, and complete contact information (i.e. phone number, email address, etc.) at time of contest entry. Winners will be notified by phone and/or email. In the event that the winner does not respond to contact by the deadline set by Queen B Radio Staff the prize will be forfeited. Queen B Radio is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected phone calls, voicemails, and/or emails during attempts to contact winner. Winner must provide full name, date of birth, valid address, and valid phone number in order to collect prize(s). No mechanically or mass produced entries will be accepted. Queen B Radio and affiliated sponsors are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries. Queen B Radio and affiliated sponsors are not responsible for cheating or fraud by contestants. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the contest, or to defraud Queen B Radio and/or affiliated sponsors in any way, may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Contestants engaging in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won.
3. Employees, interns, and independent contractors of Queen B Radio, the KXLY Broadcast Group, affiliated sponsors, and employee affiliates and their immediate families and significant others or employees of participating trades are not eligible to enter or participate in the use or enjoyment of any prize.
4. Selected winners must be at least 21 years of age and must be US citizens. Winners must reside within the designated market. All entrants must be a legal resident of the state of Washington, Idaho, Oregon, or Montana. If the winning entrant is found to live outside the specific region they will subsequently be disqualified and a new winner will be chosen. Only one winner per household during the contest period, at the discretion of Queen B Radio Staff. Non-compliance with rules may result in disqualification.
5. Prizes are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. No substitution of prizes will be permitted. If winner forfeits prize for any reason, Queen B Radio is not obligated to award the prize to another winner.
6. Queen B Radio and affiliated sponsors are not liable for the failure of any third-party prizes. Queen B Radio also reserves the right to not award prizes to contestants who have, in the sole judgment of Queen B Radio, failed to comply with terms of any contests run by Queen B Radio.
7. Winner is responsible for all local, state, and federal applicable taxes, meals, all gratuities and incidental expenses arising from this contest.
8. By participating in this contest, contestants grant Queen B Radio permission and the right to publicize and/or broadcast contestant’s name, character, likeness, voice, and fact that he/she has participated in or won a Queen B Radio contest without any additional compensation.
9. Decisions of Queen B Radio judges are final.
10. By entering, all contestants release Queen B Radio, KXLY Broadcast Group, affiliated sponsors, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies, officers, directors, agents, promotional partners and employees from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this contest and/or acceptance or use of any prize, including, but not limited to, liability for personal injury, death, damages, or loss.
11. By participating in this contest, each entrant unconditionally agrees to abide by these rules. Queen B Radio reserves the right to change the rules or discontinue the contest at any time without notice.
12. Time-Sensitive prizes (i.e. concerts & events) taking place outside of the Spokane/Coeur d’Alene region must be picked up from KXLY Broadcast Group (500 W. Boone Ave., Spokane, WA 99201) no later than 12pm (noon) on the day of the event, or by 5pm on Friday if the event occurs during a weekend. If the event occurs on a holiday, winner must collect prize by 5pm on the business day before the holiday. All prizes not picked up by the applicable deadline may be forfeited.