KXLX-FM ESPN 700
Online ETW Rules
EWU vs Portland State Tickets
1. Contest begins October 30, 2019 and ends November 20, 2019 Listeners are invited to enter online through the ESPN 700 Field Pass VIP program (http://fieldpass.700espn.com/). 2,500 points per entry. Two (2) winner(s) will be chosen from the entries received. Winner(s) will receive one (1) pair of tickets to EWU vs Portland State at Roos Field on Saturday, November 23, 2019. This prize is valued at approximately $76. All entries must be received by 10AM on November 20, 2019. The drawing will take place at KXLY Radio Group (500 W. Boone Ave., Spokane, WA 99201) on November 20, 2019 following the conclusion of the contest period. Winner does not need to be present at the time of the drawing to win. The odds of winning depend on the total number of entries.
2. Contestants must fully complete the entry form in order to be considered a finalist. Winner must provide name, address, phone number and date of birth in order to collect prize(s). No mechanically or mass produced entries will be accepted. KXLX-AM ESPN 700, the KXLY Radio Group and affiliated sponsors are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries.
3. Employees, interns, and independent contractors of KXLX-AM ESPN 700, the KXLY Broadcast Group, affiliated sponsors, and employee affiliates and their immediate families and significant others or employees of participating trades are not eligible to enter or participate in the use or enjoyment of any prize.
4. Selected winners must be at least 18 years of age and must be US citizens. Winners must reside within the designated market. All entrants must be a legal resident of the state of Washington, Idaho, Oregon or Montana. If the winning entrant is found to live outside the specific region they will subsequently be disqualified and a new winner will be chosen. Non-compliance with rules may result in disqualification.
5. Prizes are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. No substitution of prizes will be permitted. If winner forfeits prize for any reason, KXLX-AM ESPN 700 is not obligated to award the prize to another winner.
6. KXLX-AM ESPN 700, the KXLY Radio Group and affiliated sponsors are not liable for the failure of any third-party prizes. KXLX-AM ESPN 700 (an affiliate of the KXLY Radio Group) also reserves the right to not award 3rd party prizes to contestants who have, in the sole judgment of KXLX-AM ESPN 700, failed to comply with terms of previous contests run by KXLX-AM ESPN 700.
7. Winner is responsible for all local, state, and federal applicable taxes, meals, all gratuities and incidental expenses arising from this contest.
8. By participating in this contest, contestants grant KXLX-AM ESPN 700 permission and the right to publicize and/or broadcast contestant’s name, character, likeness, voice, and fact that he/she has participated in or won a KXLX-AM ESPN 700 contest without any additional compensation.
9. Decisions of KXLX-AM ESPN 700 judges are final.
10. By accepting any prize, winner releases KXLX-AM ESPN 700 from any and all liabilities associated with said prize.
11. By participating in this contest, each entrant unconditionally agrees to abide by these rules. KXLX-AM ESPN 700 reserves the right to change the rules or discontinue the contest at any time without notice.
12. Time-Sensitive prizes (i.e. concerts & events) must be picked up from KXLY Broadcast Group (500 W. Boone Ave., Spokane, WA 99201) no later than 5pm the night of the event or by 5pm on Friday if the event occurs during a weekend. If the event occurs on a holiday, winner must collect prize by 5pm on the business day before the holiday.