KXLX-AM 700 ESPN / 105.3 FM (Affiliate of Queen B Radio)
Online ETW Rules
EWU vs. University of Idaho Men’s Basketball Tickets
- Contest begins January 21, 2020 and ends January 28, 2020. Listeners are invited to enter online through the 700 ESPN / 105.3 FM Field Pass VIP program (http://fieldpass.700espn.com/). Two (2) winners will be chosen from the entries received. Winner will receive one (1) pair of EWU vs. University of Idaho 2/13/20 tickets. This prize is valued at approximately $30. All entries must be received by 10am on January 28, 2020. The drawing will take place at KXLY Broadcast Group (500 W. Boone Ave., Spokane, WA 99201) on January 28, 2020 following the conclusion of the contest period. Winner does not need to be present at the time of the drawing to win. The odds of winning depend on the total number of entries.
- Contestants must fully complete the entry form in order to be considered a finalist. Winner must provide name, address, phone number and date of birth in order to collect prize(s). No mechanically or mass produced entries will be accepted. KXLX-AM 700 ESPN / 105.3 FM, Queen B Radio, and affiliated sponsors are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries.
- Employees, interns, and independent contractors of KXLX-AM 700 ESPN / 105.3 FM, the KXLY Broadcast Group, affiliated sponsors, and employee affiliates and their immediate families and significant others or employees of participating trades are not eligible to enter or participate in the use or enjoyment of any prize.
- Selected winners must be at least 18 years of age and must be US citizens. Winners must reside within the designated market. All entrants must be a legal resident of the state of Washington, Idaho, Oregon or Montana. If the winning entrant is found to live outside the specific region they will subsequently be disqualified and a new winner will be chosen. Non-compliance with rules may result in disqualification.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. No substitution of prizes will be permitted. If winner forfeits prize for any reason, KXLX-AM 700 ESPN / 105.3 FM is not obligated to award the prize to another winner.
- KXLX-AM 700 ESPN / 105.3 FM, Queen B Radio, and affiliated sponsors are not liable for the failure of any third-party prizes. KXLX-AM 700 ESPN / 105.3 FM (an affiliate of Queen B Radio) also reserves the right to not award third-party prizes to contestants who have, in the sole judgment of KXLX-AM 700 ESPN / 105.3 FM, failed to comply with terms of previous contests run by KXLX-AM 700 ESPN / 105.3 FM.
- Winner is responsible for all local, state, and federal applicable taxes, meals, all gratuities and incidental expenses arising from this contest.
- By participating in this contest, contestants grant KXLX-AM 700 ESPN / 105.3 FM permission and the right to publicize and/or broadcast contestant’s name, character, likeness, voice, and fact that he/she has participated in or won a KXLX-AM 700 ESPN / 105.3 FM contest without any additional compensation.
- Decisions of KXLX-AM 700 ESPN / 105.3 FM judges are final.
- By accepting any prize, winner releases KXLX-AM 700 ESPN / 105.3 FM from any and all liabilities associated with said prize.
- By participating in this contest, each entrant unconditionally agrees to abide by these rules. KXLX-AM 700 ESPN / 105.3 FM reserves the right to change the rules or discontinue the contest at any time without notice.
- Time-Sensitive prizes (i.e. concerts & events) taking place in the Spokane/Coeur d’Alene region must be picked up from KXLY Broadcast Group (500 W. Boone Ave., Spokane, WA 99201) no later than 5pm on the night of the event, or by 5pm on Friday if the event occurs during a weekend. If the event occurs on a holiday, winner must collect prize by 5pm on the business day before the holiday. All prizes not picked up by the applicable deadline may be forfeited.